The "B" word....
Figuring out the floral budget for your wedding or event is easily one of the most difficult things to determine. After all, it's a pretty momentous occasion that doesn't happen every day!
Twillery works closely with you in aligning the vision to the individual budget for each event, no matter the size, with every detail taken into account to provide beautifully and lovingly designed flowers to grace both your wedding day and in your professional photographs for the happy years to come.
In determining what aspects will meet your requirements, there are a LOT of details (outside of the flowers themselves) that are so important in bringing your floral vision into reality.
While the quantity of items you'll need for your event will definately effect the overall price, other important factors you'll need to consider in determining a budget should include;
- Date & time of your event
- Set up, and pack down (if required)
- Hire items (& security bonds)
- Flexibility of colour and flower/foliage varieties
- Quantity and size of floral requirements
- And seasonal availability of fresh materials.
As with all our beautiful flowers delivered for each special event, the attention to detail from logistics of sourcing, collecting, conditioning, storing, and time spent crafting from concept to finished design is what sets Twillery apart in all aspects of professional service.
Twillery's average Wedding Order starting point for;
- 1 Bridal Bouquet
- 3 Maids Bouquet
- 1 Groom Boutonniere
- 3 Groomsmen Boutonniere
- 2 Mothers Shoulder Corsages
- 2 Fathers Boutonniere
- Bridal Table Floral Feature
- 10 Small-Medium Centerpieces & Vase Hire
- 2 Delivery locations (bridal party & reception)
- 1 Standard Reception Set-Up
Pre-Designed Packages ~ $2000+/- Custom Crafted ~ $2,900 +/-
Here are two great links that may assist in determining a perfect budget for your next big event.
And don't forget to Say Hello to receive your detailed copy of Twillery's price guide.
- Wedding Paper Divas: Budget Calculator
- Polka Dot Bride: Setting A Budget for Flowers at your Wedding